This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- Needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Our website uses 256bit encryption. All information transmitted between your browser and our servers is encrypted. Security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions or comments about the policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.